Notice Regarding Demand Letter Attestation
It is to notify all the concerned that according to the decision of Cabinet of the Ministers of the Government of Nepal dated 7 May 2018 and notice published in Nepal Gazette on 14 May 2018, the companies or the employers in Oman wishing to bring Nepali employees should submit following documents to the Embassy of Nepal, Muscat for the attestation of the Demand Letter:
Requirements for Group Demand Attestation
- Duly Attested Standard Demand Letter
- Duly Attested Standard Employment Contracts for each category
- Duly Attested Power of Attorney
- Duly Attested Two Party Agreement
- Duly Attested Guarantee Paper
- Valid ID copy of the Sponsor/Owner and the Submittant
- Valid Commercial Registration (CR) copy of the Company
- Authentic Quota Paper/ Mazunia
- Authorized signatories paper
- Registration copy of Nepali Manpower Agency and full contact of the owner
- Authorized Person (Owner/HR Manager/PRO) of the company to submit and collect the documents.
- Salary Sheet of the last 3 months of all Nepali Workers being employed in the Company.
- Soft Copy of the Name List with Omani ID and contact numbers of all Nepali Workers being employed in the company
- Company and Accommodation Visit will be carried out by the embassy prior to the demand verification.
Embassy of Nepal
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
17 May 2018